1. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs premiered at this theater in 1937.
2. Take the scenic route to your next "run."
3. Named after the year Disneyland opened, this place is killer to "lounge" around in.
4. Walt would catch some Z's here during and after the construction of Disneyland.
5. Walt and Roy's dream for their families inside Disneyland Park was pretty "suite".
6. This place holds the record for longest running musical of all time by Guinness Book of Records.
7. I was a big hit but left to share my joy with others. Now I'm back to my original home and "lighting" up the hearts of adults and kids alike.
Need help? Peak at the cheat sheet.